Monday 22 June 2015

Genius Hour Kidmeet

How fast has this term disappeared?

This final week of the term sees the culmination of many hours of work and  enthusiasm that each of the students have done. The projects have been as unique and creative as each of the students who created them. The students have showcased very well and should be proud of the effort that has gone into them. We hope that you enjoy looking at each of their work and making a comment to encourage them.

Aidan's Coding









Extreme Nail Art






The Solar System by Brock



Volcano Experts!




Some Highlights






Some of our great presentations





Which presentation did you enjoy the most? What was the best thing about Genius Hour? Why? 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stage3
    I really enjoyed watching and doing genius hour presentations.
    I also did mine with Brackan I was nervous at fist but about half way through I started to get the hang of it.
    I thought that everyone did a good job. I really liked the game Ethan made.
    It was better with the parents I got to see some of my friends family members that I might of not
    seen before. Our presentation was about Iron Man suites and how to make one we actually made our own cardboard replica
    which was okay.
    -From Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this, Thank you all for watching my presentation!
    from ethan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Stage3
    Thanks for putting my game on the blog, I hope you all liked the game. if you want to make a game like that then on Google look up scratch then click on scratch imagine, share, program and play the latest games
    From Aidan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.