Saturday 7 March 2015

MACC: The Creatives

















Being creative is often a way of expressing our feelings, showing skills that we have developed and sharing with others our view of the world. MACC's art show. "The creatives" was an opportunity to showcase students creativity and to show their skills. There were many entries in all of the categories of Drawing/ Painting, Photography and Sculpture. 
There was a silent auction for each of the entries with the highest bidder winning the picture or sculpture. Each person was invited to vote on the artworks that they felt should win the prize. It was evident from the amount of families that attended that our Art show was a popular event. 

Did you enter something in the Art show? Which entry did you like the most? Why? 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Todd,
    I really like the video you posted up about the art exhibition in the school. I went to it the other day and I was surprised at the amount of wonderful artworks hung up. I loved looking around at all the pieces of art however the best part was the sausage sizzle. However I didn't enter a painting or anything of the sort but after going to the art exhibition I can't wait till the next one and enter one.
    Your truly Jemimah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr.Sales
    I have finished my math homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job everyone you all had really awesome paintings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.