Thursday 20 August 2015

MACC Showcase 2015



Last night, I went to showcase and it was fun. If you are wondering what showcase is well its mainly to show our singing, dancing and dramatic talents. We started off with a dance that was AMAZING! Then there was a few songs that were awesome and then stage 3 did a song called. HEROES

It was no ordinary performance. Let me just say for the record that there were a few glow sticks and glow paint involved It was awesome!

Not that I could see because I was performing. we did a few more songs and then it was intermission. when it was time to do the show again we started with some more awesome songs and then my favorite act besides HEROS was when the teachers started lip syncing.

Back in the room I was in it was a total dance party, one word to describe what was happening is CHAOS  it was a mad house in there. Grace R, Rhiannon, Mackenzie and myself were dancing with eachother  when Mrs Downs started to lip sinc. last night was so much fun and I can't wait until next year.






P.S.The year 5 girls were so AMAZING, AWESOME, FANTASTIC and MAGNIFICENT! I hope everyone agrees!

What was you favourite part of Showcase?
by Rebekah 5S

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stage3
    I went to showcase and it was really fun. Everyone in
    macc is talented and most showed it in showcase.
    Great job everyone who went to showcase.
    From Charlie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.