Tuesday 10 February 2015

MACC Swimming Carnival

It was a beautiful day for our annual Swimming Carnival, which provided a great atmosphere. So many of our students competed, showing sportsmanship and a willingness to participate. Many of students gave of their very best both in the pool and for cheering their house team.
There was a comment mad by the pool staff on how many students competed and how well they behaved which was very encouraging to hear.

Well done everyone, for an outstanding effort!


11 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Todd
    I had lots of fun at the swimming carnival. I am very proud of my efforts and everyone else should be too. It was a great day

    from Nikita

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey guys,
    that rules mrs todd u are a great photographer
    Jack.Simpson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE SWIMING and it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the swimming carnival. I had lots of fun cheering people on in the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the swimming carnival was so FUN. I had a great time swimming in the races

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy cheering for my team and watching everyone swim

    ReplyDelete
  7. The swimming carnival was fun, I get to go to zone and its my first time going.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had so much fun cheering for my team and watch everyone have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had lots of fun at the swimming carnival.From Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a great time at swimming carnival. I did all of the races and i am going to zone for relay

    from Callum

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Mrs Todd, the Swimming Carnival was such an amazing day. I had so much fun cheering on my teammates and walking around. Thank you every one for making my day so amazing. Everyone should be proud of what they achieved! Mrs Todd, come and have a look at my blog to see some photos from Japan. From Lily :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.