Tuesday 13 January 2015

Welcome to 2015!

Photo: Pol Sifter https://www.flickr.com/photos/polsifter/4047982682/





Dear Year 6,

One word that comes to mind that would describe this year is "change". There are many things that change in our lives. A change that has happened is that this is the year that I am teaching Year 6!

Many of you, I have already had the wonderful privilege of teaching you. I am familiar with some of the ways that you learn and what you like. For others I am acquainted with you, but need to get to know you more. For some of you this maybe, a new class, we would like to welcome you.

To be honest, it has been a long time since I have taught Year 6. I used to think it a hard thing to do. That is also part of the change, because I am really looking forward to being your teacher this year. I look forward to learning and growing together. There are so many things that will be a first for all of us! How cool!

The one thing that I would like to know from each of you is this:

What do you hope to achieve this year? 

Each of us need to have goals and dreams to work towards. They help set the direction for what we achieve. 

I look forward to hearing about your hopes and what you would like to accomplish. It would fantastic to see them achieved!


Mrs Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.